- arrange the puzzle by yourself or with family and friends.
- puzzles inspire to the first lessons of geography and nature for fun.
- get acquainted with the various animals in the illustration: there are mollusks, fish, birds and mammals, the largest animals in the world and small invertebrates. Which ones are completely new to you?
- look for various curiosities about the animals of the world!
- Practice your perceptiveness: take turns looking at animal illustrations.
- you can framed jigsaws be hung on the wall.
- Time to travel with your finger on the map: come up with a route for your own trip around the world or tell us about your travels and your favorite animals.